Case project Select an overarching topic marketing homework help
1. Select an overarching topic in this course where you think you have the most interest from the following list. Your writing will likely be more focused on a specific sub-topic within one of these main topics, but this list will help guide you in the beginning. Review samples of case analysis included in the Assignments/Project tab.
The following list is a suggestion for topics:
Â· segmentation, targeting, and positioning
Â· understanding buyer behavior and consumer empowerment
Â· ethics in promotion
Â· regulatory environment for promotion
Â· international promotion
2. Select an existing specific business with promotional operations for each project. Doing a search of current events in major business news publications may help inspire a business context in one of the above topics.
3. Sign up for Case Study Midterm Project by Tuesday, September 20 on the â€œCase Study Midterm Project: Topic and Team Selectionâ€ discussion board by creating a thread with your business in the subject line. The body of the message in the thread should include your business and main topic from the list above (or another approved topic), as well as the full names of your team members. Only one member of each group has to sign up on the discussion board. No two groups may work on the same business for each project, so if someone has already signed up for your business, you must choose another.
Â· For example, if student David Campbell would like to write a case study about Doveâ€™s Campaign for Real Beauty with his classmate Ann Brown, he would go to the â€œCase Study Midterm Project: Topic and Team Selectionâ€ discussion board and create a thread with the subject line Dove. In the body of the message to post, student David Campbell would write: David Campbell and Ann Brown will write a case study on Dove for the ethics in promotion topic. Ann Brown would not have to make an additional posting.
The instructor will respond to each post to state if the topic is approved or ask for additional information. No project submissions will be accepted before they are fully approved, so check back after posting to confirm that the project was approved.
4. Research and write a case study. The case study should include brief background information and qualitative and/or quantitative data that is relevant to your business and topic. The bulk of the writing should profile a real issue within the context of your chosen topic from step 1. You will likely have to consult many business news publications, academic articles, credible online source, and other reliable sources of information to compose your case study.
5. Create three or more discussion questions at the end that allow the reader to reflect on the concepts in this course that are related to your topic. The discussion questions must encourage supported critical thinking based on the focal concept in your case.
6. Submit your case study through Blackboard by the deadline. Please note this is a final deadline, and no extensions will be granted. If you are working in a team, only one team member needs to submit the assignment (with all team membersâ€™ names on the actual submission).
Â· There is no minimum length requirement for this report. However, a typical submissions will contain at least 1,500 words. Projects containing less than 1,500 words generally will not contain enough information and analysis to earn passing grades.
Â· As customary, use 12-font Times New Roman and double space.
Â· Use headings and subheadings thoughtfully and appropriately
Â· Please submit either a word document (.doc, .docx) or pdf document (.pdf).
Â· All unquoted writing must be original. So, make sure that any â€œborrowedâ€ text is clearly quoted in quotation marks and its source is cited. Please refer to the â€œAcademic Integrityâ€ portion of the syllabus for related information.
Â· Each submission must contain a formatted and complete references section at the end. The specific formatting style is your choice, but each source must include an author, publication title, publication date, and any other relevant information (e.g., website, publisher, etc.). Short, in- text citations must be used in the main body of the report to inform the reader of the sources of information used.
Â· Any studentâ€™s name not contained in the submission will not receive credit for this assignment.
Â· The report and presentation must be professional in appearance and content, including containing correct spelling, grammatical, and other technical writing criteria.
Â· Your midterm project should be submitted via Blackboard-Assignments/Projects tab.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”