- Select a topic within a subject that you teach or that you would like to teach (that was not used in a previous unit).
- Create a formal lesson plan that describes the topic, materials, and methods.
- Delineate the topic by creating 2 learning objectives using the audience, behavior, condition, and degree (ABCD) method that align with the cognitive taxonomy and that use measurable verbs and identify the appropriate cognitive level. Create 2 other learning objectives that align with the affective domain and taxonomy.
- Based on at least one cognitive and one affective objective, create 2 questions that will probe the student’s topic knowledge and level of commitment to the topic. You should have at least four questions: two probing affective and two probing cognitive capability.
- Assign a taxonomic level to each question based on the appropriate taxonomy.
- The four questions should represent more than one level in each taxonomy.
- For each question that you design, you will need to predict and provide examples of the possible answers. Specifically, you should include a correct response, errors that represent guesses, and errors that represent misunderstanding. Include the answers and explanations in your project.
- After each answer, indicate what course of action should be taken by the teacher immediately and in the long term, and explain why these actions are appropriate. Alternative actions could include but are not limited to the teacher making changes in techniques, materials, or the pace of the lesson.
- Your project should be formatted where each question, its associated answers, and contingent teacher actions are nearby each objective. A table would be a good idea along with additional explanations found in associated paragraphs.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Create a formal lesson plan that describes the topic materials and methods Delineate the topic b appeared first on Quality Nursing Writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Create a formal lesson plan that describes the topic materials and methods Delineate the topic b first appeared on nursing writers.