Imagine you are a stakeholder for a non-profit health care organization. As a leader you are responsible for modeling ethical behavior and have the ability to encourage patient safety initiatives. See rubric for additional details.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word letter to your legislator promoting a health policy which supports patient safety. Your policy could include safety issues such as and hand hygiene or Medication Administration.
Include the following in your letter:
- Explain the health policy you are proposing and its purpose.
- Explain why action is needed.
- Explain what course of action is recommended.
- Explain why this health policy change is important.
- Explain essential points that explain how this issue has evolved or become a concern. (Include references to support your points and explanation.)
- Explain who will be affected by this policy.
- Analyze the responsibilities of the organization’s leadership.
- Analyze the impact this policy will have on resources.
- Describe if individuals meet licensing board requirements (if any).
- Analyze the impact of not following ethical standards.
- Analyze the responsibility of professional licensing boards as it applies to patient safety.
Format your references page according to APA guidelines.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Explain essential points that explain how this issue has evolved or become a concern. (Include references to support your points and explanation.) Explain who will be affected by this policy. appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.