For each project life cycle element, list at least 2 primary tasks related to the PPM implementation project.
You are now ready to determine the project life cycle for your project portfolio management (PPM) software tool implementation. Using your knowledge of the project management life cycle, prepare a PowerPoint presentation for your project manager colleagues and your manager. The presentation will describe the steps for creating a successful project plan, covering the project life cycle for the PPM software tool implementation and the major activities within each life cycle element.
The PowerPoint presentation should contain 10–14 slides, including a title slide and at least 1 reference slide. The task content of the project life cycle for your project will be comprised of at least 9 slides. These content slides should contain at least 150 words of speaker notes per slide. You are presenting these steps for creating a successful project plan for the project to the PMO program manager.
Use your course materials, textbook, and Web resources to determine the project life cycle elements and the major activities for a software implementation project. For each project life cycle element, list at least 2 primary tasks related to the PPM implementation project. The presentation should be formatted according to the following:
- Slide 1: Title slide
- This contains your topic title, your name, and the course.
- Slide 2: Introduction slide
- Remember that you are the project manager and are presenting this information to other project managers and your PMO manager. Acknowledge the audience, and mention the purpose of the presentation.
- This slide should contain at least 150 words of speaker notes.
- Slides 3–10 (or more): Content slides
- Discuss the project management life cycle with your PPM software implementation project.
- Each life cycle element should have at least 2 major activities or tasks of the software implementation project.
- Describe the project plan as a living document.
- Describe the business vision from the sponsor.
- Develop a Scope Statement and Baseline WBS.
- Define the roles and responsibilities.
- Create a schedule and cost baselines.
- Develop a staffing plan in chart form.
- The slides should contain at least 150 words of speaker notes each.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post For each project life cycle element, list at least 2 primary tasks related to the PPM implementation project. appeared first on Top Premier Essays.