PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Instructions: Please complete the assignment in APA format. Each question has they own instructions. A total of four outside references. Four assignment
For Example: Question:XYZ
Case: USA Today Case study on (Page 313
As the entire newspaper industry sits on the brink of collapse, Gannett and USA Today work to avoid disaster and transform the nation’s most read newspaper into tomorrow’s best resource for news and information. In the face of continual competition across a variety of media sources, the future of USA Today depends on its ability to continually push the envelope of innovation and offer value-added, proprietary content to ensure continued differentiation and the future of the USA Today brand
1. What opportunities and challenges in today’s economy have affected and are still affecting USA Today? (300 or more words before references) 2 outside references
2. How has USA Today been able to differentiate itself and stay away from the commodity status of most news sources? (300 or more words before references) 2 outside references
3. As the Chief Marketing Officer for USA Today, your boss asks you to develop a plan that allows readers to fully customize their online newspaper and have audio/video content automatically sent to their mobile devices. How would you go about developing a strategy to achieve this goal?(300 or more words before references) 2 outside references
Case: Mattel Case Study (Page 371)
As a global leader in toy manufacturing and marketing, Mattel faces a number of potential threats to its ongoing operations including tough competition, changing consumer preferences and lifestyles, lawsuits, product liability issues, global sourcing, and declining sales. The case addresses Mattel’s social responsibility imperative along with the company’s reactions to its challenges and its prospects for the future.
4. What environmental issues are responsible for Barbie’s declining sales? How have these issues also affected other parts of Mattel’s product portfolio? (300 or more word count before reference) 2 outside references
5. Although Mattel conducts strategic planning from a customer point of view, the company still suffered from a serious product recall issue. Why does customer-focused strategic planning not always prevent issues like this from occurring? (300 or more word count before references) 2 outside references
6. Assume you are the marketing director for one of Mattel’s core brands. Upper management is interested in exploring more technologically advanced and interactive toys within your core brand. How would you approach this process? How will Mattel’s past failures with interactive toys cloud your decision-making process? (300 or more word count before reference) 2 outside references
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Marketing management appeared first on Top Premier Essays.