- Crime and Punishment
- Experiment Research and Design
- Selecting a Sample
View the following Crime videos in CJ Criminology:
- Introduction to Crimes Kiosk
- Defining and Measuring Crime
View the following video in Criminology in the 21st Century:
- How Crimes are Measured
Utilize FBI Uniform Crime Report data and select one offense, such as burglary, in two metropolitan areas.
Choose metropolitan areas with different data.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper comparing the occurrence of the offense in the selected areas. Identify the number of occurrences reported to the police for each area, and address the following questions:
- Which area had more reported incidents?
- What were the rates of the crime for each area?
- Did the rates change over time in either area?
- What factors might explain the differences in the rates?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Measuring-crimes-psychology-homework-help appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.