The goal of this project is for each student to establish a 3-4 paged plan to maintain at TW0-THREE effective personal stress management techniques. This paper will incorporate your newly acquired stress management skills, and create a long-term plan for stress management tools that have been effective for each individual.
A) Discuss the 3 things that stress you out the most in your life.
B) Redo the Stress Management Assessment tests from Chapter 2 and compare your stress levels now to the beginning of the semester – is there a difference? Why do you think this is?(I uploaded self assessment test, kindly, do it before answering this question”
C) Stress Management Techniques
- State which stress management techniques you practiced that were most effective
- How you have been incorporating the stress management technique into your life (if it is something like working out, describe how you are being more mindful of it being a stress management technique rather than just a hobby or activity)
- The circumstances of practicing that stress management technique
- How you felt as a result of incorporating those stress management techniques into your life
- One-two stress management techniques that you have not found helpful.
D) Create a long-term stress management plan with SMART Goals
-Utilize your new stress management techniques to make 2-3 SMART Goals (page 197 of book) for the next 6-12 months.
-SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Time-based
Content, quality of writing, and grammar will be considered during grading.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.