A. Search for and select one scholarly journal article, which includes an empirical test/hypothesis testing in an area of criminology. The article MUST contain empirical research that includes hypothesis testing. Descriptive research articles or research reviews are not acceptable. If you are in doubt, please email me your article for approval.
*Scholarly journal article must be published in a peer-reviewed academic journal such as Criminology, Criminal Justice and Behavior, Crime and Delinquency, Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency, Journal of Criminal Justice, Justice Quarterly, Violence against Women, Violence and Victims, or Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
B. Provide the citation for your selected article in APA style, including: author(s), year of publication, title of article, journal, volume/issue, and page numbers.
C. For the article selected, please answer in full sentences each the following questions. Answers can be typed in the red fields stating â€œClick here to enter text.â€ Save your work and then upload into Canvas.
1. From reading the title of the article and the key words (if they are listed), what do you think the research is about?
2. What is the problem the article is attempting to address? Be specific.
3. Notice the style of writing in the Introduction section. Notice how almost every sentence has a citation. The researchers make statements that can be supported by prior research. Research almost always builds on previous research. When starting any research project the first step is to have an idea and the second step is to read everything you can find on the topic. What do the authors say about how their research builds or expands on previous research?
4. Describe the sample that the author(s) selected to study. Describe the selection process.
5. How were the data collected? When was the data collected? What is the research design used (longitudinal, cross-sectional)?
6. What are the expected relationships between the variables being examined (i.e., the study hypotheses)? Which variables are independent variables and which are dependent variables?
7. How is each variable operationalized and measured? Be specific.
8. What do the results reveal about the expected relationships between variables (as discussed in #4 above)?
9. What are the implications of these results for theory, policy, and/or future research?
10. What shortcomings/limitations of the study are pointed out? How would you improve upon this study?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount! Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post search for and select one scholarly journal article which includes an empirical test hypothesis testing in an area of criminology and answer the questions below appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.