******Only 1-2 Paragraphs Needed******
One of the important benefits of social media such as Facebook and Twitter is that they allow marketers to easily learn what consumers are saying about their brand – and about the competition. To better understand that process, you can go out to Twitter and conduct a little detective work to see what consumers are saying about a brand.
- This week for your discussion, select a product type and particular brand of that product to study – it can be in any product category you choose.
- Go to Twitter.com. Search for your selected brand and see what is revealed. After you have reviewed the results, provide a summary of the following information:
- The number of tweets that are positive
- The major aspects of the brand that people think are positive
- The number of tweets that are negative
- The major aspects of your brand that people think are negative
- The number of tweets that ask questions.
- For your reply post, discuss whether the data that the other student collected speaks to the brand’s equity/strength in the marketplace.
******Only 1-2 Paragraphs Needed******v
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Social Media Detective assignment help appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.