OVERVIEW: Write a 2-3 page professional paper that analyzes the tools leaders can use to build trust and relationships, explains how leaders use storytelling to build trust and relationships, and describes the kind of story you would tell as the new leader of a team.
RESOURCES: British Petroleum (BP) disaster:
Reuters. (2011, February 17). Gulf oil spill could have been prevented by BP workers who weren’t consulted: Report. Huffington Post. Retrieved from https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/17/oil-spill-could-have-been_n_824647.html
The Gulf oil spill article asserts that there were some at BP who knew in advance that there was a problem that could lead to a disaster. NASA engineers also knew there was a problem that could cause a disaster. As the new team leader for one of these groups, you want to take steps to build trust among the members of the team and develop relationships that will result in better collaboration and engagement.
To meet the requirements of this portion of the assessment, write a professional paper that analyzes the tools leaders can use to build trust and collaboration and explains why you believe storytelling is the best tool for you to use to lead your team. In your paper, complete the following:
- Analyze the tools leaders can use to build trust and relationships, foster collaboration, and help employees feel engaged with their work.
- Identify the specific tools.
- Explain how each tool can be used.
- Explain the benefits of each tool.
- Explain ways in which leaders use storytelling to build trust and relationships.
- Provide some examples of times when using storytelling would be effective.
- Describe the kind of story you will tell to your new team. Why will you tell this story? What benefits do you think will come as a result of telling this story?
For the second part of this assessment, craft the story you will tell your new team about the past situation.
Craft a story that:
- Describes the past situation and what went wrong. Where did the breakdown in trust happen?
- Discusses what you have learned from that situation about trust, relationships, communication, collaboration, and any other aspects.
- Describes your plan for building trust among the team members.
- Is well organized and appropriate for your intended audience.
Professional paper of 2–3 pages, single spaced.
Include supporting resources.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Write a 2-3 page professional paper that analyzes the tools leaders can use to build trust and relationships appeared first on Top Premier Essays.